Six Statistics about Chocolate Boxes you should not believe
Chocolate is the most popular sweet in the world. Approximately more than three million tons of coffee is taken by folks in the world. Eating chocolate not only makes you feel good, but it helps to improve the condition of your heart and brain. Chocolate is prepared through cocoa, which is a stifling tree.
This tree is native to the Amazon River basin in South America. Cocoa tree has fruit over it which are similar in shape as the papaya fruit. Little or no destruction is to be caused to the trees so these are hand beaten. The Workers involved here confiscate the peapods, which are usually orange in color in ripe form. Fermentation produces the chocolate flavor then these beans dry out on sunny platforms. These dried beans were then converted to chocolate in the chocolate factory.
Chocolate is always the best gift on all occasions. For this reason, all types of chocolate are available in different boxes. Custom Chocolate boxes are available in different types like transparent plastic window square boxes, confectionery gift boxes, high-end chocolate boxes, beautifully printed boxes, and square Kraft paper boxes for chocolate, etc.
Statistics about Chocolate Boxes
- The global chocolate market reached a value of almost US$ 106.6 billion a year. The industry is to grow at a rate of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026. Chocolate consumption is particularly high among the more health-conscious generation. Germany is the country that consumed the maximum chocolate per capital. Switzerland is the country that consumed chocolate 8.8 kilograms per capita. This state is called as the country of chocolate. Swiss have great love and connection with chocolate.
- More than ninety percent of Americans intend to gift chocolate and candy during the holidays. Regardless of how many calories are in the chocolate, most people in the United States enjoy chocolate and candy. It is difficult for anybody to resist chocolate during free time. The chocolate manufacturers generally introduce new types of chocolate in different charming boxes to attract the consumer or chocolate lovers, during annual holidays. Giving chocolate in all forms as a gift has now become a tradition. Chocolate is considered to be a classic gift.
- If people thought that chocolate is restricted to children or kids, they should think again. A recent study revealed that major chocolate consumers of chocolate apart from kids are teenagers and people between 15 to 35 years old. Even then chocolate is somewhat expensive to many people. So chocolate manufacturers produce chocolate in different sizes that are priced according to its size.
- We are living in the age of communication and advertisement. Different symbols and signs are used for attracting consumers. So the visual elements of packaging on consumer buying behavior associated with chocolate are needed to know. Packaging is the company is offering through wrappers and covers.
Packaging is an important tool for brand recognition. So particularly for chocolate, the boxes in which chocolate preserves, are most important. The chocolate boxes must have visual elements of packaging, size of chocolate box, graphics on the box, material, design, and color of the chocolate box.
These factors influence people to buy chocolate of their taste. With proper chocolate covering, we can fold all varieties of it and gift it to our near and dear ones. With beautiful covering or packaging, you can attract a great army of customers towards the chocolate taste and brand. Sounds good right!
- There are many ways or reasons to adore chocolate. Chocolate is a great food that is like by all of you and us. Thirteen September is international chocolate day and the entire month of February is the national chocolate lover’s month. Chocolate became Valentine’s Day in 1840.
Chocolate is also used for health, it builds up resistance and fights dizziness and with eating chocolate, you can take it as an energetic meal. This has been proven through science that with a bite of chocolate, you can literally feel at home and it gives a boost to the mood and the immune system of the body.
Consumption of too much chocolate may release enough toxin matter in your body to kill you. A small amount of theobromine also contains in tea and cola beverages. People like eating chocolate; some eat it every day as a snack.
- Chocolates are known to be stress buster, relaxants, and aphrodisiacs. It increases serotonin and endorphin amount in your brain. Dark Chocolate is known to have health aids. There are some authentic and pure occurring chemicals in Chocolate that are either good for us or our body as well.
Chocolate has a chemical known as Phenylethylamine, which releases preference endorphins in the brain, which make people feel good for some time. Scientists in one study found that people who ate one serving of chocolate were twenty-two percent less likely to experience a heart attack than those who did not eat chocolate. Chocolate and cocoa, assist to reduce risk factors for cardiovascular diseases.
Also, those who had about two ounces of chocolate a week were 46 percent less likely to die from a stroke. But chocolate is high in sugar and saturated fat, so eating too much can result in excess weight, which may cause cardiovascular disease. Eating too much also may harm the nervous system, stomach problems, and palpitations. So considerate amount of chocolate is good and enough for body.